High pressure pumps are designed and manufactured by SRS Pumps with Advanced Pump Technology which ensure quality, reliability and efficiency. Our high pressure pumps are Horizontal, simplex or Triplex positive displacement plunger pumps.
Our High Pressure Equipments is the most versatile, time-and-cost effective solution for Cleaning, Cutting, Removing, Descaling, Testing, Spraying etc.
Pump drive end assemblies are of rugged construction with high quality materials and heavy duty taper roller bearings. Bearings are lubricated by splash lubrication. Pumps are designed to permit rapid and economical maintenance, particularly regarding plunger, packing and valves are manufactured to ensure accurate alignment on reassembly.
- Hydro testing.
- Chemical injections.
- Cleaning of Tanks, Vessels, Tube bundles of Heat exchangers.
- R.O. Plant applications
- Removing oil & Chemical build up sludge.
- Boiler feed, etc.
Liquid ends can be offered in S.S 304, S.S.316,S.S. 316 L, Hastelloy B or C, Alloy 20, etc.
Capacity Max - 25000 LPH
Pressure Max - 350 bar
- Pump Type - Horizontal , Triplex Reciprocating Plunger Pump
- Max Working Pressure - 30,000 PSI
- Max Discharge - 12 LPM
- Max Power - 10 HP
- Duty - Intermittent
- Stroke Length - 32 mm
- Power Drive - Electric Motor / Diesel Engine
- Mounting - Base plate / Skid / Trolley
- Power End Connection - Pulley Driven / Gear Reduction
- Dry Weight of Pump - 25 Kgs (Bare Shaft )
Fluid can be accelerated to very high velocities through a nozzle by the application of sufficient hydraulic horsepower. Hydraulic horsepower is proportional to the product of fluid pressure and the volume delivered. Fluid velocity is proportional to the pressure developed through a nozzle orifice. The impact of high pressure fluid jets can remove deposits which defy mechanical cutting tools, without any damage to underlying materials by correct selection of nozzles, accessories and power sources.
The High Pressure Unit consists of the following:
- High Pressure Reciprocating (Simplex / Duplex / Triplex) Pump.
- Prime Mover : Electric Motor / Diesel Engine.
- Mounting : Base Plate / Trolley / Trailer.
- Pulley set with belts and guard or Coupling with guard.
- Standard Accessories : Pressure Gauge, Pressure Regulating Valve, Safety Valve, Strainer.
- Cleaning Accessories (Optional)
Interchangeable conversion kits are available for all pump units so that the pressure/volume relationship can be altered to suit a particular operation without altering the pump speed, thus maintaining efficient working of the drive motors.